Header Ads

test

Is The Butt Real? Ice T Allows Plastic Surgeon Test His Wife, Coco Austin’s Butt On Live TV

Coco-Austin-butt-test

Coco Austin has one of the most enviable booties in the business, but is it real? was the questions viewers of  the Ice & Coco’ show.
On Thursday, the “Ice & Coco” host and her husband, Ice T, enlisted Dr. Chris Johnson to prove that it’s all natural.
“I don’t naturally let men touch on my wife’s butt, but I want you to inspect her booty right here on television,” the “Law & Order: SVU” star tells the plastic surgeon. “You’ve got to really inspect it, because I know it’s real,” Coco adds.
“This is purely medical,” the doc promises.
Once Dr. Johnson inspects the blonde bombshell’s derriere from all angles, he declares that it is, in fact, the real deal!
“Based on anatomy and the muscles — there are three muscles there, I can feel them all. There’s not an implant there. I don’t feel fat injected,” Johnson says. “I can certify that this is a real, natural butt!”
coco-austin-butt-test-1
Coco-Austin-butt-test




No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments