Header Ads

test

As 2015 come to an end, A Thank You message from Alafe Roland

 Where should I start from thanking you guys ? I'm happy, so so happy for witnessing another end of the year...it has been a long and very rough journey for 2015, God has been Good to me I wanna thank you dear GVB readers(gistvibianz) for your visits, comments and sharing on this blog.
 I had like to call 2015 year of achievement because
since 2010 when I've been trying to open a blog...I just open this one accidentally when reading a post from lindaikejis blog...love you sister Linda!! Thanks for the inspiration, I had like to thanks some bloggers who inspired me a lot even without knowing they does. I had like to thank Perez Hilton, Linda ikeji, kemifilani, olufamous, laila ikeji, Stella, makinde, ogbonge, Emma solemnly, emeh achanga, sisi yemmie, Pye world, adene gift, ladun liadi, Mr dayo, Vivian, and lots more thanks for the inspiration.
Me and emma solemnly during a trip at idanre hill

I had like to thank my Dear GVB readers like adewale Joseph, dotman, owolabi temitope(007), jetbaba, aboki Yusuf, rancy jay, Bhutan, Femi, Ezekiel(eze1ni), and lots more thank you all I want you to make 2016 a wonderful year for me, God bless y'all.
Happy mehn..gaht no worries

I thank my mom for her support and advices love you mom!!
Eetz blogger Roland and Emmy solemnly..yeah a
Thank You All And God Bless!!
#longlive_GVB
Happy new year in advance

13 comments:

  1. Bhutan... In love with gistvibezDecember 31, 2015 at 6:49 PM

    Always in love with your blog


    #bhutan nooni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roland oooooo, thanks for mentioning my name....jawee

    Longlive GVB

    ReplyDelete
  3. Roland oooooo, thanks for mentioning my name....jawee

    Longlive GVB

    ReplyDelete
  4. New year loading ooo 95%

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy than roland

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait....2016 here I comes

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leggo enter....

    Nice post

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hallelujah!!

    I'm alive, remember when I had accident but this real kelvin hale and hearty

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pls....post my comment Roland!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! In the end I got a website from where I know how to genuinely
    take valuable information concerning my study and knowledge.


    Feel free to visit my web blog - http://www.worldpressrelease.org/?p=24567 []

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments