Header Ads

test

Singer Humblesmith Reveals Very Painful Road To Stardom


Singer, Ekene Ijemba, also known as Humblesmith, has revealed the painful struggles to his stardom.

 
The ‘Osinachi’ singer, who recently collaborated with Davido on a viral remix of same song, revealed the pains he caused his hardworking mother all just to achieve his own dreams.

According to the singer, his mother sold moi-moi just to cater for her children. “When I was still with my parents, I was known as a moi-moi seller. I and my siblings hawked moi-moi on the streets, that was how my parents were able to train eight children through primary and secondary school,” he revealed.

 
He also revealed how he got money to pay for studio sessions. “After my relocation to Delta State, things were so rough for me. I made trending shoes, sandals, slippers, and belts and sold them to students and workers just to make some money to pursue my music career and equally fend for myself.”

“I hustled seriously on the streets to survive; it got to a point that I opened a video rental shop in Asaba. I stole and sold my mom’s gold to pay for my first studio session, but I later confessed and apologized to her, promising to buy her more than what I stole in the nearest future.”

 
Humblesmith, who was accused of un-following his fans and family after stardom clear the air saying, “I un-followed everybody on Instagram including my sisters, because my management needed to work on my page. I don’t own myself, I have a label to which I am signed and I always need to obey them. Most fans got angry and abused me because I un-followed them on Instagram, but trust me, I don’t hate anybody.”

No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments