Header Ads

test

Jesse Jagz Suprises Manager With BMW Car Gift















Jesse Garba Abaga known by his stage name Jesse Jagz has just bought a new BMW 2005 model for his manager Alahirah Dandonald.

Alahirah Dandonald was Jesse Jagz former manager but he had to leave to further his studies abroad in 2008

He became Jesse’s manager again in 2015. “I was offered the job to be Jesse’s manager again in March 2015 and I gladly accepted” Alahirah Dandonald told THE NET.
“I really feel very happy, motivated and appreciated” he said about getting a BMW from Jesse Jagz.

In an interview with Entertainment Express in September Jesse Jagz admitted that he has not been to church in 8 years. “I have not been to church in eight years and this is the first time I am saying this” said the Chocolate City rapper.

No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments