Header Ads

test

Singer Imelda J. Says Producers, Record Label Owners Want To Sleep With Her

Rising pop singer, Imelda Ada Okwori, popularly known as Imelda J has said music producers, record label owners are all demanding sex from her before they can help her. According to the singer, she has never given in to any temptation but instead walks away. Read what she said:
“Several times, I have found myself in such circumstances where they demand for sex. I always turn it off. I have been to a point of signing an agreement on a record deal and the sponsor showed up and said I must have something to do with him and when I said no, he said I was difficult to work with and walked out of the meeting. 
"They want your talent and they also want your body. This has been the major challenge. But this is business; you cannot mix pleasure with business.”
Asked who her male celebrity crush is, Imelda said “I love Dbanj a lot. He is my celebrity crush”.

No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments