Header Ads

test

The Man Who Took Kim Kardashian’s Virginity Revealed

 














 A new biography of reality TV star Kim Kardashian has revealed who she lost her virginity to.
 The biography, titled Kim and written by a Sean Smith, claims Kim lost her virginity to a nephew of the late Michael Jackson, TJ, at the age of 14.

Kim had previously stated in an interview with Oprah Winfrey in 2012 that she lost her virginity at the age of 14, but had declined to mention to whom.
Kim had told Oprah of how she had the first urges at the age, and how her mum had been very supportive.
“I was like, ‘I think I’m going to, or I want to,’ and [Kris Jenner] was like, ‘O.K., so this is what we’re gonna do, we’re gonna put you on birth control,’ and she was like, really open and honest with me.”

Sean Smith isn’t the first to make the allegations, with Kim’s old nanny, Pam Behan, writing in her book Malibu Nanny: The True Adventures of the Former Kardashian Nanny, that TJ had dated her when she was 14.
TJ, himself had previously revealed that he dated Kim when his mother passed away in 1994, when Kim was 14 years old.

1 comment:

  1. After exploring a number of the blog posts on your website, I
    seriously appreciate your technique of blogging.
    I bookmarked it to my bookmark site list and will be checking back in the near future.
    Please check out my web site too and let me know what
    you think.

    Visit my page customized tee shirts

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments