Header Ads

test

Celebrity Cheat: Hank Baskett Finally Confesses Transgender Affair To Kendra Wilkinson

kendra-hank-article



Hank Baskett finally came out on “Marriage Boot Camp: Reality Stars”,but Kendra Wilkinson is defending her man after his uncomfortable confession.
The former football pro confessed everything on Friday night’s episode, letting all see the moment when he came clean to his wife about what really went down between him and a pair of transgender models.
Hank Baskett says he was merely trying to score some weed when he showed up to one of the models’ apartment, but things intensified when he came out of the restroom to find them making love with each other.
“I froze. I instantly felt like I lost everything just because of what I had seen,” he says in his confession. “I wanted to get out, but I couldn’t move. The person came to me and touched me through my pants. I can’t even full remember.”
The discussion went back and forth about whether or not the model put her hands down Hank’s pants.
“I was not there in my head,” he says.














After the episode aired, Kendra took to Instagram to shut down the haters.It Reads;
“This is the love of my life… A true man. I believe in forgiveness and I believe in him,” Wilkinson captioned a photo of the two together.
“I take my vows very serious and won’t let people’s beliefs get in my way of what I know,” she continued. “Everyone that truly knows @hank_baskett knows the truth and everyone who’s doesn’t creates their own ideas n that’s ok but don’t F**K with me and what I love and stand for. Love the support but all the other 2 cents can kiss me ass.”
Source: toofab.com

No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments