Header Ads

test

Toke Makinwa Says ‘The Worst That Could Happen Is Being Single’ In New Vlog (WATCH)

toke

Popular YouTube Vlogger, Toke Makinwa has released the vlog for this week where she talks about investing in yourself and making happiness your only priority.
This particular Vlog talks about scenarios where ladies cheat themselves out of happiness and what they should be doing differently.
She said,
‘Sometimes life is just as easy as getting up in the morning and wearing your mascara and just going on. Sometimes life is as easy as staring the problem down and saying, I can’t die, I can’t kill myself… so I’m gonna live. I owe it to myself to do one happy thing for me. It doesn’t matter how bad life is, or where you are coming from. It doesn’t matter what happened, yes you lost that job, that relationship didn’t work out…. Okay, what’s the worst thing that can happen, you’ll be single, is single so bad? Open the right door for happiness to find you… for the right man to locate you….it may be someone you have known all your life but because you are so caught up you don’t see…. stop waiting for a superman, you are all you need.’
Watch Video below

1 comment:

  1. With an superb standy mode length of 240 hours it can go up to 10 days between charges.
    The durability of the cat has facilitated the notion that cats have "nine lives"
    Purring may provide a basis for this feline mythology.
    I thought I would share another positive benefit to spending time with your
    fuzzy loved one on your lap.

    Here is my website; clash of clans hacked version

    ReplyDelete

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments