Header Ads

test

D’banj Meets World Bank Vice President, Arunma Oteh (PHOTO)

DbanjUntitled
DB Records boss, D’banj met with someone he has often described as his Mother figure, Dr Mrs. Arunma Oteh, yesterday on her novel appointment with World Bank.
The former SEC DG was recently appointed as the new World Bank Vice President and Treasurer.
D’banj visited Arunma Oteh’s Lekki Home  to congratulate her on her new job and also show her his MAMAs Evolution award.
He shared a picture he took with her on his Official Instagram Page.
“A very Big Congratulations to us. That is Me and my wonderful Mamalet Dr Arumah Oteh @Aoteh on her Appointment as the New Vice President of The World Bank @worldbank and also to me.. You always said that “I was a Legend”… God bless you ma I am so proud of you.“, Read the caption.
See post  below.



 https://igcdn-photos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfa1/t51.2885-15/11311316_476147012567225_1689017310_n.jpg
 A very Big Congratulations to us. That is Me and my wonderful Mamalet Dr Arumah Oteh @Aoteh on her Appointment as the New Vice President of The World Bank @worldbank and also to me.. You always said that "I was a Legend"... God bless you ma I am so proud of you.

No comments

What do you feel about this post?

Feel free to drop your comments